My fave music right now

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Celebration of Love

L'Oreal Paris with Kartini Magazine is back in Medan presents "The Celebration of Life" with Dave Hendrik as host and Maudy Koesnaedi as brand ambassador.


Theme of this event is: "The Best Thing in You" - know yourself, what is the best achievement has been done, and what you want to accomplish next.

Held at Grand Swiss-bel Hotel Medan, 25th floor, Saturday April 28, 2012. At 15:00 to 17:00 pm.
Invitation for IDR 50,000 - including shopping vouchers L'Oreal Paris products at Matahari Dept. Store worth Rp 50.000,-


The girls :)



I like the coffee, it's sweet :p

Dave Hendrik, he's extremely humorous! XD

Dave Hendrik and Maudy are on the stage :)
Fika and me
Nabila Azhar (one of the finalists of Puteri Indonesia 2010) as a guest star :)
Fika's outfit: Lower neck maxi dress, cropped cardigan, wedges. So sexy!
I love my new handbag :p
Jumpsuit and blazer? Mimi did it!
Winda is so cute with vintage dress and cardigan, isn't her? ;)
and these are what we got in goody bag :)
If I could, I don't mind to attend the next L'Oreal workshop :p

No comments:

Post a Comment