My fave music right now

Friday, April 1, 2011

#sincewebeinghonest

This is today's trending topic, and it comes first! So, I tweeted about it, not much but quite fun.

After one tweeted, another idea comes to my head. And there they are, tweeted. Sorry for my bad grammar, but who cares. No one. Hahaha!


Cyanita Fransiska
I would never date a thirty-more-years-old man! Oh, also a bald-paunchy man!
Cyanita Fransiska
bahasa inggris juga ada yg versi alay: "wut e lyfe!" for "what a life!" ,and another: "sum shyt" for "some shit" HAHA!
Got damn itt Ree !
by cyan1108
"@: "Girls can fake orgasms, but guys can fake whole relationships"" Love this !
Cyanita Fransiska
people said I've changed a lot. But actually, they did more.
Cyanita Fransiska
I hate the boys who love me and love the boys who ignore me HAHA!
Cyanita Fransiska
I like girls
Cyanita Fransiska
Dear teachers, I'm sorry I didn't realize that jeans would affect my education. Sincerely, pharmacy students.

No comments:

Post a Comment