My fave music right now

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Renesmee's cast in Breaking Dawn


Finally! Mackenzie Foy was confirmed to play the role of Renesmee Cullen in Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II. And with CGI effects, her first incarnation will be made by using Rachel St. Gelais and Eliza Faria as Renesmee's body doubles in Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I.


Anyway, she is a scorpio girl (same with me!) and was born in November 10, 2000. Hey! It just two days after my birthday (don't ask my birth-year, HAHAHA!)

And this is Rachel St.Gelais's picture :) She's cute but looks gonna crying, huh?


And I love this cheerful girl! She's the other Renesmee's body doubles - Eliza Faria.


That's all I can share about Renesmee's cast in the next Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Can't wait for watching this movie! Yeayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment