My fave music right now

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Beachwalk XXI

Happy Valentine's day everyone! 

Lobby of Beachwalk XXI
 I planned to stay at home whole day on valentine's day because I was off from work on val's day (I don't know what was my boss' purpose to setting me off on val-day since she knew I had no boyfriend) *sigh*

Beachwalk XXI
 But suddenly one-of-just-met-in-Bali-friend, Dipta, picked me at home to go to the movie, at Beachwalk. It was XXI Studio, which is newly-opened in Bali. FYI, until before this Beachwalk has a XXI studio, Bali only has two movies: Galeria 21 (at Mal Bali Galeria) and  Wisata 21. And as I know, each of these movies only have two studios and the movies which played uhm...out-of-date I think. Too bad, huh? =(

Beachwalk overall has good architecture =)
 We watched three movies non-stop ! for around five hours I think =D They are Die Hard (I think it is 6/10), M A M A (it's a horror so I give it 4/10) and Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters (7/10) and of course, there was a lot of couple walking hand-in-hand everywhere. That didn't affect me anyway, well, ever seeing my bf (now is my ex) was walking hand in hand with other woman was the only reason I ever had sore eyes LOL


Actually we had soto ceker (it is a soup of chicken's claw) at Kuta as dinner and how I wanted to take pictures of it but forgot to bring my cam =(
I'll give it a shot next time, I promise! So, I hope you guys had a great valentine's day =D either it was with your boy/girlfriend, brothers or sisters, families, friends, as long as love spreads everywhere! 

2 comments:

  1. did you take picture with your just-met-in-bali friend?? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm searching for movies in bali and ended up here lol

    ReplyDelete