My fave music right now

Sunday, February 10, 2013

House Rulez

I've got a lot of messages asking me what song on my blog hahaha so I will answer it in this post :p

It is ... HOUSE RULEZ




House Rulez (하우스룰즈) 's members are :
1. Ahn Jaeson (Jason)






2. Pako


3. Seoro (서로) ♥ (now you know who is my most favorite member)

the way he's playing his saxo is sooooooo sexy!!! *nose-bleeding*


Seoro and Pako

OMG HIS DAMN SEXY LIPS 
 Why I love their song? Because they take uncommon genre: ELECTRONIC-ACID JAZZ

As you know, recently most of people love pop, especially K-Pop, and I got sick of it #nooffense
And when I listened to House Rulez, it just sooooooo refreshing my ears totally! Hahaha and the beat makes me shaking head, shoulders, put my hands up and feet not stop knocking follow the beat!

And my favorite song among their albums (from 2007 - 2012) is... Do It! 

No comments:

Post a Comment