My fave music right now

Friday, December 23, 2011

Dear readers,

I want to make an important statement about this blog. Since many people misunderstand what I mean in writing this blog, so I want to say once again that all the things I post on this blog does not mean to describe myself entirely. This is a blog not a personal diary. So I have the right to choose whatever I post and do not post here. Everything I post is my personal experience and opinion. A lot of things I experienced but not everything can be posted here. So please once again, don't judge me from blog post that simply.

Finally, I'm so thankful there are people who take the time to read my blog which is not important hahaha. I hope that a small part of my writing could be useful a bit though. God bless and peace be upon all of us :) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment