My fave music right now

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Half-day in Bandung

Today I will fly to Denpasar. But there's no flight directly to get there. It was required to transit in Bandung, Jakarta or Surabaya and I prefer to transit in Bandung.
At noon, I landed in Bandung. I went straight to AirAsia counter for printing the ticket because I already checked in via mobile. After the ticket in my hand, I went to Istana Plaza. Since I used to frequently visited it, I'm not interested to go around for shopping. So I immediately go up to the top floor, the food court. I chose Hottosuppu as a lunch spot for me while waiting for my next flight to Denpasar. Although I was there for 4 hours, the waiters still serve me with a smile and politely without any impression to expel me out :p
@ Hottosuppu - top floor Istana Plaza
My lunch: Strawberry milk soda, Beef teriyaki rice bowl, chicken karage
And afterwards, I went down to the ground floor, to J-Co Donuts and ordered a half dozen donuts and a glass of hot cappuccino. Finally at 4 pm I went back to airport and leave for Denpasar at 6 pm.

Bali, I'm coming!

1 comment: