My fave music right now

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lower jaw surgery

I've set myself that my salary will be saved for my jaw surgery. I don't know where the surgery will take place because I'm not sure of the ability of the doctors in Indonesia (and I don't find any information about it here). I've watched many jaw surgery videos on youtube and all of the patients said that it was painful for months but worth for it. And the post-surgery jaw is as strong as it was before. Scars go completely away by probably three months after surgery.




I don't know how long it takes to do this surgery with my own savings. But I wish I've done this jaw surgery before I got married. I want to be a bride with a normal lower jaw. Hopefully I immediately get this surgery because I want to get married before the age of 25 with someone who is not even clear until now hahaha :p

1 comment:

  1. someday you will find somebody who accept eveything about you and says nothing's wrong with your jaw, i love everything about you...

    PS : dont take this surgery.

    ReplyDelete