My fave music right now

Friday, March 1, 2013

Nammosayana

Nammosayana O=)

Nammos is for Nammos Beach and Ayana is for Ayana Resort and Spa. I think most of you are already know about these places which located in Bali. So I'll just post pictures and caption on them.

First, it is Nammos Beach Club Karma Kandara, Ungasan, Bali. You should have lunch here at its Di'Mare Restaurant with Indian ocean view.

Mom and me at Di'Mare Karma Kandara :)
Look at the Indian Ocean!! =D
That 'K' letter refers to Karma Kandara's swimming pool


 Isn't it cool? =D
But Karma Kandara doesn't have a chapel. I think they should built one and I bet it would be great to have a wedding ceremony there.

Now it is at Ayana Resort and Spa, Jimbaran, Bali.

Ayana has a chapel. FYI, Ayana got World's Best Wedding Venue 2012 from CNN Travel

And here I am with my awkward pose (again)
There was my mom standing =D Hahaha
Ayana also has a restaurant. It named Rock Bar. Why? I think you know it while looking at its picture above
Rock Bar's menu
Both of these restaurants, Di'Mare and Rock Bar do not apply minimum purchase to eat on the spot. Anyway Karma Kandara also provide dining facility on the beach, but to reach the beach you have to go down by a small monorail that only up to 5 people capacity. And for this you have to pay IDR 150k per person. There is another way too, if you had dining at Di'Mare with minimum IDR 250k per person then you could go down to the beach for free.

And for Rock Bar, if you and your couple want to have a romantic sunset dinner, choose to sit closer to the edge, the one with sofa. It is small so only fits for two persons. For this, you have to make an order with minimum purchase of IDR 400k (for two persons).

No comments:

Post a Comment