My fave music right now

Friday, March 1, 2013

Ocean wave ♥

It's my holiday!! Yeayyyy!! =D

Olivia a.k.a Abel and I were making this holiday plan since last October actually but... we had to change our itinerary 80% due to bad weather in Bali. We planned to go to Pemuteran and stay at Adhi Beach Resorts (I've already booked two rooms with sea view) but well... we decided to stay at my house. Luckily my house is in Jimbaran area, it is close to Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) and not far from Uluwatu.

For the start.. Abel, my mom and me were going to Blue Point. It is located at Suluban Beach, Uluwatu. Just one word:  lovely 

The blue ocean, the blue sky, my blue dress, and also the white wave. Everything is just perfect!


This was not my first time coming here but it was the first for my mom and Abel. But it never failed to make great impression to me :) If you come to Bali, you should come here and go down to the beach (if the weather is good).

I'm so awkward in front of camera as always *blushing*
Suluban Beach ♥

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL
      lo tanggung jawab, kudu cariin pasangan buat gw nih! biar bs msk lg ke bvlgari :p

      Delete