My fave music right now

Friday, March 1, 2013

Reflection of nature

Actually this place was not included in our previous itinerary but we saw its signage on our way to Blue Point. So as we came back from Padang Padang Beach, we decided to visited this place. The road to the hotel is not so wide as highway and it is up and down, like a hill (or is it really a hill? I don't know at all hehehe :p)

As we entered inside, there is a temple and a Ganesha statue
Its security was so strict and we've been asking for our purpose going inside. Abel is a really good liar. She told them that I would get married soon and looking for a wedding venue in Bali. The management finally allowed us to look around and going inside but we couldn't see the famous Water Wedding because didn't make any appointment with them before. But how could I make an appointment while me have no boyfriend right now? *pfft*

The pond which is usually used as wedding venue
The swimming pool inside the private villa with private pool. Cool!
The famous Wedding Water venue (copy-pasted from Google)
Actually I was so eager to take a lot of pictures here because this place has so many ponds and pool, look like they can't get enough with water and ocean view as I can see my reflections everywhere =D but we were too scared with the security guards and they would become curious with our previous alibi.
Anyway this place is : BVLGARI Hotels & Resorts Uluwatu

No wonder it has awesome architecture and design right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment