My fave music right now

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daily life of a student

As other students who live alone by renting rooms, I'm having trouble with managing money. At the beginning of the month -have fun with luxury. In the middle -simple living. At the end of the month -relying on compassion from roomates -.-'
If my condition was like this, as breakfast I bought canteen's fried rice. Portions are not much but enough filling for the price -three thousand rupiahs.
Breakfast
Lunch? Thank God there is a stall that I found by accident, selling home-cooked food at cheap prices - really cheap!
Rice and two spicy boiled eggs only costs five thousand rupiahs. And it tastes delicious enough :p

Lunch
But they're only open until afternoon. So for dinner, I bought fried rice that tasted outrageous (and very cheap!)

The addictive dinner :p
But there was something strange about this fried rice. I could be addicted to eating it again and again. I'm not trying to find out about this due to my wallet :p

No comments:

Post a Comment