My fave music right now

Saturday, October 8, 2011

First saturday night in Bandung


Today is my saturday night in Bandung. We didn't go to work on Saturday so I could wake up late :p
We went to Paris Van Java, one of the largest and most famous mall in Bandung.


Almost similiar to Sun Plaza which is located in Medan, but PVJ is much more elite and filled with celebrities and socialites from Jakarta and Bandung. We had lunch at Katjapiring and spend a lot of time by going around and shopping till 10 pm.


Wulan - Fika - Kak Ira - Me - Mimi



We had lunch with other students from UNJANI (Universitas Jenderal Ahmad Yani) Bandung. They are Wulan, Rini, Ridwan and Gungun.



I have curry fried rice as my lunch :)
and this Milo chocolate crunch









Shopping!



It's blur but I like it :p It's time to go home!

while waiting for our car (we used the valet parking service)

No comments:

Post a Comment