My fave music right now

Friday, October 7, 2011

Nanny's Pavillon

Today I ate dinner with Fika and Anik (Fika's cousin). She comes from Aceh but has been living in Bandung.


Anik and Fika
As promised, Anik took me and Fika to Cihampelas (Jalan Riau) precisely at a unique restaurant which designed in such a way as to attract customers including me. The atmosphere is very comfortable for me-not too crowded but not too quiet. It is Nanny's Pavillon.






The menu are pancakes, waffles, pasta and drinks such as soda mix with fruit juice and many others. Anik ordered the highly recommended: blueberry rollcake-with-ice-ream-on-top and soda-mint-whatever-its-name. I forgot to take picture of it :(



Unfortunately, the parking area isn't wide enough :(

I ordered a Chocolate Oreo pancake (forget its real name) and hot chocolate (as usual, I prefer hot drink than cold one).

The chocolate-pancake-with-oreo-and-ice-cream and hot chocolate 
I really want to come back here again!
Anyway they said that there will be some special menu on Halloween Day, I have to come here at that day :p

No comments:

Post a Comment