My fave music right now

Monday, October 3, 2011

First day at LAFI

Responsible for us, Major Ratih, said that the Colonel apologized for not being able to held a welcome party as usual. It's unfortunate, but we keep the spirit and can not wait to get started intern here.

with Kak Ira while waiting for others in classroom

Hey! There was Rini :p our classmate from UNJANI Bandung

Although today is our first time (even first day) in a strange city, we have around town :p
We were looking for a photocopy but then we realized that we had strayed down to Dago. Hahaha! And that's why we're having dinner at Dago Plaza :) Nice place anyway.

Bandung Drift (?) :p




My dinner: Nasi Steak Sunda (HAHAHA!) I swear! That was its name :p




Okay then, I have to go to bed now because tomorrow morning I had to get up for morning assembly. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment