My fave music right now

Friday, February 18, 2011

Penelitian setahun akhirnya KELAR!


Thanks to Jesus Christ and Holy Mary, full of grace.

Thanks to my dear mom, for all the prayers and the tears.



Thanks to my family, who always keep asking "What the hell were you doing in pharmacy?"
HAHAHA!



Thanks to someone-out-there, even only for awhile, but at least, you're ever accompany me when I'm stuck with my research.
FYI, your love was my drug, like a dopamin for me. at that time. Your words were always made me positive-thinking during this research. Maybe I never said those before, but I did love you that much, more than you think and you ever said to me. Still, I should thank you, even for these wounds deep in my heart. But don't worry, now I've recovered! HAHAHA!



Thanks to my dear besties who are always supporting me, Siti, Mimil, Fika, and Zack.
And for Icha, keep fighting dear! =D

Thanks to my beloved sister, Vini Syahgustiarini. I LOVE YOU!

Thanks to all my classmates and seniors who helped me so much during my research.



Thanks to Drs.Agusmal Dalimunthe, Dra.Fat Aminah, and especially, Dra.Juanita Tanuwijaya, for the guidance and advice.
I'm so thankful.



Thanks to Drs.Fathur Rahman for the Clarke's book, which like a bible for me, at that time (Hahaha!)

Thanks to Drs.Syafruddin for the Mefenamic Acid's dissolution advice.



Thanks to Prof. Hakim Bangun for his main idea of this research, using Mefenamic Acid.

Thanks to Prof. M. T. Simanjuntak, for the scientific journals.



Sorry if there're some people who I missed-out to wrote here.

THANKS FOR ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment