My fave music right now

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cogantengitis

(I wrote this post in Pharmaceutical Care class this evening, inspired by my lecturer.)

I think my eyes have something disturbing problem. Not the minus (I'm wearing contact lenses already), not the lens size (My contact lens is a circular lens which can make my eyes look bigger), not those were known by people.

I named this disturbing cause : Cogantengitis.
From two words: Cogan (Indonesian) means handsome boys (Cowo Ganteng) and -ngitis (Latin) which is a suffix in illness name.

Cogantengitis is an optical disturbance caused by infection of gaul bacterias. punk viruses, or other alayorganisms, and less commonly by certain playboys.
The most common symptoms of cogantengitis are itchy eyes, headache and neck stiffness associated with fever, confusion or altered consciousness, vomiting, and an inability to tolerate light (photophobia) or loud noises (phonophobia) of alaymen. Sometimes, especially in pharmacy students like me, only nonspecific symptoms may be present, such as irritability and drowsiness. If a rash is present, it may indicate a particular cause of cogantengitis; for instance, cogantengitis caused by peningalay bacteria may be accompanied by a characteristic rash.

Each time the national university entrance exam was held, I pray for those handsome students could pass our faculty passing grade. I don't know why, but faculty of pharmacy has female students many more than male students. No wonder most of us got this cogantengitis :p

No comments:

Post a Comment