My fave music right now

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Greeny Saturday

Siti, Fika, Kak Ira, Winda, and me just did a photoshoot at Taman Setia Budi Indah with Carrie, Siti's cousin, who own a DSLR digital-single-lens-reflex camera. Too bad Mimi can't join us :(

(Left to right: Carrie, Siti, Fika, Winda)
Anyway, I've tried to shoot Carrie with the camera for hundred times, but only two of them were not blur --'
I'm not so talented in photography. But at least, I tried to return her favor.









(Left to right: Me - Fika - Siti - Kak Ira - Winda)











I love this picture most!


I'm soooooo natural, love this! Even it look weird -.-

This one is also my favourite pic :) Don't you think that I look like Cathy Sharon in here, do you? :p




It would be perfect if there is Mimi too :(

I wish I can do much better in next photoshoot. Hahaha! Thanks to teach me how to use that camera,Carrie :) I enjoy those things with all of you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment