My fave music right now

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Worksh*ts

After the midtest, we have to finished a very-useless-but-spend-almost-24-hours-for-a-week-homework. That' why I can't post any on my blog for almost a month!
Well, maybe for some people that's not a common issue. But for me, a person who is usually spending 8 hours for sleep and 8 hours on computer/online, it's very hard to live without internet! :'(

After the midtest, then the worksh*ts, became a room-monitor for the national university entrance exam, finally now, here I am! Back again! Yeah! \(^ o ^)/

But just for awhile -.-'
Remember about the useless-worksh*t-which-ruined-my-sleep-beauty-hours? Yes, that's it. The DEAREST lecturer returned our worksheets just like that, yes, all of us, all of the worksheets! She said that there's a new format so we have to change AGAIN the whole worksheets as the new one. Geez!

Have no choice, I gotta go to buy some snacks, and coffee, of course. I have to repair my worksh*ts =="

Because of this holy worksheets, Siti, Fika, and me have to spending many nights together at Mimi's house. Not really many, just for a week. But it really REALLY really ruined our sleep hours. Argh!!!!!

Okay then. Stop talking about this worksh*ts. I have to finished it. (Did I say "have to finished" again?) I really really really REALLY have to finished it. Let's see how long my friends and me can stand these boring activities. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment