My fave music right now

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Loving a wrong person


I've just read Fika's blog Colour My World about loving a wrong person, for example: other's boyfriend, bestie's boyfriend, or even a married man!

However, I agree with Fika: love is blind, comes itself whenever and whomever. *sigh*

My perspective: God creates love. HE decides everything for us, and I believe all HIS will always the best for us.

If HE decided that I have to love someone-who-is-wrong-in-otherside, HE will provides a way too, right.



So, if you think that you fall in love with a wrong person, just let it flow. Pray to HIM for both of you, let HIM gives the best for both of you.

At last, I want to say "Go on!" to my friends who are falling in a wrong REALLY WRONG person. Hahaha! And I wish all the best for your love journey, guys! God bless you, XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment