My fave music right now

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Letter to Myself

Hello there who are insomnia!

I'm doing my worksheet and I'm stuck with mine, while my friends are sleeping tightly, here beside me -.-'
Actually, I slept when they were doing theirs this evening. Yeah, my bad, huh.

I don't know what have passed in my mind, but suddenly I started to evaluating my personality.

WHO AM I?

Simple question, one question, but many answers and at the same time no answer.
My biatches said that I'm a good friend but sometimes can be so annoying. Hahaha! I'm sorry girls, but as Fika's motto, Nobody is Perfect :p
But you have to know that I always trying to give my best as your bestfriend.

I have a complicated personality, as a scorpio, I don't have any idea about myself.

First.
I am a religious girl. My besties mostly are Buddhist and Moeslem, but I'm wearing the blessed Cross necklace everywhere everytime. When I have lunch or dinner with them, often spent a whole day 24 hours with them, I never forget to pray before eat my meal. And when my alarm is ringing at 3 p.m , they remind me to pray (In catholic, we have Doa Kerahiman Ilahi prayer). I never miss praying before go to bed.

Second.
I love party!
I love music and dancing. I do nothing in the club, just dance dance and dance. Okay, drink for a bit, but I never drunk. I know what are alcohols very good, since I was graduated from pharmacy course.
I can say NO to those who seducing me, firmly. For me, virginity is a special present just for the one and only, my future husband.

Third.
I have a bad habit: judge people from their cover.
I strongly believe with my feeling. I can dislike someone just from his voice on the phone, his speaking way, his hobbies, his attitudes, his habits, his job, and even just from his horoscope. I confident enough with my decision, maybe it's because I love myself as well as I understand it.
I don't believe in love at the first sight. I would never fall in love with someone who I don't know him well. Actually, I was. But it was ending very bad, really bad, and have opened my eyes about the reality that there isn't such a love-at-the-first-sight thing. I've learned that men are not easy to be conquered.

Fourth.
I hate LOSE. I can't stand rejection in everything, include love. I hardly fall in love with someone, but if I do, I'll trying my best to be his girlfriend. What if I don't, I treat him so bad. I can't lie to myself and others. Once I dislike someone, he'll know it from my treat to him.

Fifth.
Eyes on eyes. How you treat me, that's how I'll treat you back.

Sixth.
I like to analyze people's personality. I don't mind to manipulating if it needed :p
It's fun! Like you're playing The Sims in the real life.

And last.
Hardly forgiving. But don't worry, I'm not a high-temperament, and I don't like to interfere in other people's business. As long as you don't disturb my comfort-zone, it's okay. That's why I can make friends with the nerds at noon and chill out with the clubbers at night.


Okay, that's all. There are many more about myself but it's no use to wrote here, since I have no reader. Hahaha! I wrote this post for myself. Hello myself, do you know that I love you after my mother? XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment