My fave music right now

Monday, June 13, 2011

Moody Monday

It's monday and I'm so moody.

I mean it.

I wake up happily, but when arrived at campus I felt lonely.
After then I have no mood at all when doing pharmaceutical care practice.

But not too long, I was laughing at Mimi with Fika and Siti. And that's not too long. Again.
I felt lonely and have many thoughts, spinning changing sliding each other in my head.

And when the whole class was over, my senior told me that my ex-supervisor is looking for me. He is asking for my script-revision and discussing about MY TWEET which I was tweet about january or february. OMG! Who the hell is so jobless to reporting every tweets I post?! I think I should protect my tweet from now, huh?

Really, today is moody monday for me -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment