My fave music right now

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Does true love exist?

I did not grow up with a bedtime story. I believe that inner beauty is important, but still outer beauty is the first thing men notice, isn't it?

But then I found out this amazing stories about the shortest woman who live happier than fairytale stories which the main characters have big-round-eyes-and-a-proportional-body-with-smooth-shiny-hair.

In Kentucky, United States, there are 36-years-old woman who is playing around with two girls and 27-years-old man -her husband- who is holding a baby. It's a normal activities for a mom, right. But, you have to know that married and happy woman is just 2 feet 4 inches!


She was warned against becoming pregnant, because a baby could grow too big and crush her lungs and heart. But determined Stacey, from Kentucky has successfully defied doctors three times, hahaha! And now she and her husband, Wil, a trainee vicar, who is 5 feet 9 inches, are thinking about having more babies.


Stacey has a rare genetic condition called osteogenisis imperfecta, which stunts her growth and causes underdeveloped lungs and brittle bones.


 She said: “Three children is a handful at the moment, but I can see us having more babies in the future.
“We listen to doctors and respect them, but they don’t always get it right, so we end up doing what we feel is best.” I'm agree with you, Stacey! May God bless you and your family. Show them that they're just doctors and stop acting like they know everything.


I'm happy to know that a kind-hearted man is still exist in this world. I hope there are another 'Wil' in this world and people will learn how to accept their lovers for good and bad, even for the best and worst. Of course I have to learn it too, since my bad is judging people from their cover. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment